- This event has passed.
Ayurvedic Foot Massage Workshop
April 16 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm125$
This 3 hours foot massage workshop introduces the traditional Ayurvedic therapeutic foot massage in Ayurveda and you will learn how to add this technique to your daily routine or perform it with your client as an additional healing modality.
Ayurveda foot massage is called Padabhyanga in the Sanskrit language. An ayurvedic foot massage is a great way to show appreciation and offer daily relaxation to this most deserving part of your body. According to Ayurveda, the footholds many energy points i.e Marma points connected to almost every part of the body, and many nerve ends are present there. Foot connects us to the earth, helps our grounding, and quite literally bears the weight of our body.
An experienced Ayurvedic doctor Ram Mani Bhandari will lead the workshop incorporating the theory and practical requirements of this therapy in the clinical setting at Sunshine Ayurveda.
What will you learn?
- A basic introduction to Ayurveda and Ayurvedic healing modality
- Foot massage as a daily self-care regimen
- Identify marmas on the feet and effectively work on marma points.
- Choosing ayurvedic medicated oil according to your doshas
- Basic ideas of Kansa wand foot massage
- How to incorporate Ayurvedic foot massage into your practice?
Everybody interested in Ayurvedic healing and natural therapies is welcome. No prior study or knowledge of the Ayurvedic principle and yoga practice is required.
Limited seats are available. Book your spot today.